How to link & update your Bank record with your Ghana card online
link ghana card to bank account as the Bank of Ghana announced a few months ago that from July 1, 2022, only the Ghana card will be the accepted document for banking purposes in Ghana.
As a result, banks are taking steps to help customers secure their accounts by assisting them to link their Ghana Card to their bank accounts by themselves.
Although the exercise required physically visiting the branches to update your records, Banks like: Access Bank Ghana & Absa, GCB, Zenith, etc. have taken bold steps to help customers update their records from the comfort of their homes.
You can now link & update your bank or records by yourself with your Ghana card online. Here is how to merge your bank records with your Ghana card online.
connect ghana card to bank account Requirements
- Have your Ghana card ready.
- Make sure the information on your Ghana card is accurate.
- Have an active internet service.
steps to connect card to account to Access Bank records
- Visit the Access Bank Ghana Portal here.
- Click on Start Here.
- Fill in your First Name, Last Name, and Middle Name.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Phone number, Account Number, and residential address.
- Fill in your Card Number and upload a front and back picture of your Ghana Card.
- Click submit to review the information.
- Review and click submit to finish the process.
linkk ghana card to Absa bank account online
Customers of Absa bank can simply update their bank records with their Ghana Card online by uploading a copy of their Ghana card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
how to link ghana card to account Zenith Bank account
- Visit https://apps2.zenithbank.com.gh/ghanacard/
- Enter your account number, Phone number and Date of Birth to verify.
- Submit your Ghana Card details and follow the prompts to complete merging your account number and your Ghana Card.
Steps to link ghana card to account Ghana card with GCB bank account
- Visit GCB portal at https://epay.gcbltd.com/
- Tap on “Link my Card”
- Submit your Bank account number and tap continue.
- Choose your account.
- Select how you would want to receive the OTP message(phone or email).
- Enter your Ghana card number and take a selfie with your phone or PC.
- Follow the prompts to complete merging your GCB account with your Ghana card.